Originally posted by: Archbitchess
Yeah I suppose that's what we'll get. But don't want his redemption too quickly. Hope we get Natasha vs Amrish for a bit.
redemption of grey characters entirely depends on time the show has left on air
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Archbitchess
Yeah I suppose that's what we'll get. But don't want his redemption too quickly. Hope we get Natasha vs Amrish for a bit.
redemption of grey characters entirely depends on time the show has left on air
Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
redemption of grey characters entirely depends on time the show has left on air
Heyyy!
Sorry I'm quoting you on this but I'm not allowed to tag anyone.
Did you catch today's (ie 14th October wala) episode? Amrish is on fire today. And we also got him shirtless. I wanna scream lol. Store is serving hot stuff 😄😄
Originally posted by: Archbitchess
Heyyy!
Sorry I'm quoting you on this but I'm not allowed to tag anyone.
Did you catch today's (ie 14th October wala) episode? Amrish is on fire today. And we also got him shirtless. I wanna scream lol. Store is serving hot stuff 😄😄
hahaha no actually I'm a little behind.. like i got to watch from 12th Oct episode
Actually I like binge watching so I dont watch the show every day
You're ankur's fan? 
Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
hahaha no actually I'm a little behind.. like i got to watch from 12th Oct episode
Actually I like binge watching so I dont watch the show every day
You're ankur's fan?
Oh okay okay.. let me know when you do lol 😆😆
After Amrish Makwana, damn right I am.
Originally posted by: Archbitchess
Oh okay okay.. let me know when you do lol 😆😆
After Amrish Makwana, damn right I am.
aah I have been Ankur's fan for like 20 years now.. i was just 8-9 years old may be 
yeah i caught up with the episodes till today
only watching this show for him
though i find Rohit Chandel hot and good actor 
Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
aah I have been Ankur's fan for like 20 years now.. i was just 8-9 years old may be
yeah i caught up with the episodes till today
only watching this show for him
though i find Rohit Chandel hot and good actor
Yeah you're right. Rohit is doing good but Amrish is the most compelling character in this show. And Ankur is playing him so, so well