Originally posted by: SoniRita
Thats what I heard not sure though🤷♀️ so on safe side i just do 5 words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Thats what I heard not sure though🤷♀️ so on safe side i just do 5 words
Ya they r deleting it perodically n not mass deletion
Just delete it all in one go why do perodically
i hate to see my posts go down every week
Mauka de unhe ... Sab delete hoga
What is the criteria for deletion?
Exactly
i hate seeing my posts count go down. Mehnat se post kare hai :(
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I wonder if gifs get deleted too.
Then one fine day, I'll be a newbie again
you have so many post already.Originally posted by: SoniRita
Ya they r deleting it perodically n not mass deletion
Just delete it all in one go why do perodically
i hate to see my posts go down every week

Andy D: "I agree regarding comment about future Aussie teams but to say that is true of England is preposterous! Brook, Jacks, Atkinson to name just a few! England's future is very, very bright." I meant the current team would have significant turnover. I don't disagree the next cabs are impressive
you have so many post already.
13 years ki mehnat hai
In the air n safe. SA's captain survives
Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm
Bangladesh squad for first Test against Australia Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Shadman Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mominul Haque,...
🏏England W vs Australia W, Final, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026🏏 England and Australia will cross swords in the final of the ICC Women's T20...
🏏ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026: SF-1: Australia W vs West Indies W🏏 Unstoppable Australia overwhelming favourites against hit-and-miss WI In...
Bangladesh squad for the first two ODIs against Australia Mehidy Hasan Miraz (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Saif Hassan, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain...
20