Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Ohh indeed it is a miracle you are alive than! 💓

Well for Starters I am a responsible drinker too unlike Nav ji so more than miracle if I think deeply it's just basics. smiley43

Only if Nav ji was as responsible as people in Rishta Verse think he was aj sabke beech mein hote smiley18

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Well for Starters I am a responsible drinker too unlike Nav ji so more than miracle if I think deeply it's just basics. smiley43

Only if Nav ji was as responsible as people in Rishta Verse think he was aj sabke beech mein hote smiley18

he was a doodh peetha baccha. Indeed abhimanyu is a killer as 30+ year old man just obeyed his masters order and drank even though he don't wanted to drink. 

He was protesting bhaiji mujhe nahi peena math pilayiye. I only drink coffee or chai but abhimanyu did not agreed and hold his face and made him drink. smiley19

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he was a doodh peetha baccha. Indeed abhimanyu is a killer as 30+ year old man just obeyed his masters order and drank even though he don't wanted to drink. 

He was protesting bhaiji mujhe nahi peena math pilayiye. I only drink coffee or chai but abhimanyu did not agreed and hold his face and made him drink. smiley19

Yeh wala episode kaunse planet par aaya tha smiley37

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

How can we forget. It’s definitely one of the most considerate gestures by Abhimanyu for those of us who like him smiley42 and have found the leap story absolute rubbish(but now everyone can see how much kachra these makers are writing into all their shows)

Haan voh toh hai, par soon another considerate gesture will be done by killing off Dr Birla. The story has been rubbish since the beginning of the season lmaooo

Kabhi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

That is old news, we can argue about who did what all we want. The truth is that Ak is the biggest villain of this show. She has strung along two men and destroyed both of their lives in the process. She has kids from both of them and has no idea how to manage kids at all. She keeps marrying people for X number of reasons. Any child from any of these unions has nothing to be proud about. 

Old news brought to life 😎 well the makers were very insistent on butchering their FL like a lot of makers do. It's unfortunate they can't write a well written female lead, or maybe I'm just not aware of any current ones. But also, I think Manjari is the biggest villain in the show. Absolutely vile character. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 7 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Yeh wala episode kaunse planet par aaya tha smiley37

animal planet pe smiley37 hame nahi dikhaya smiley37

Kabhi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

😂😂😂

True!!!

And you're like kabhi serious kabhi kidding.. ☺️☺️

Haha good one 😝

Lol the person who herself said in the past episode that she needs to learn how to love, that person? Kuch redefine nahi hua hai bhai. She has contradicted all her statements on love and relationships herself. There is nothing here but hypocrisy and everlasting drama. 

Strange that some people still take Akshara seriously smiley29smiley37

Wo bolti kuch aur hai karti kuch aur 

What she tells to other actually applies to her smiley36

You know jo hum khud hote hai dusro ko bhi wahi samjhte hai 

Abhi acha hai sab mai achai dhund leta hai 

Ab madam Akshara khud ego n anger se bhari Hui hai toh sabko apne jaisa hi samjhti hai smiley37

Actually she's the most flipper character of this season uski kisi baat ko toh seriously mat lo 

She's not here to change the world apne ko change karle wahi bohot hai smiley37

Akshara is like those people jo karna toh acha chahte hai but ho sab ulta hi jata hai aise logo ko toh Ghar se bhi bahar nhi niklna chaiye 

They're dangerous for this society

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This whole leap has made absolutely no sense and mostly because DKP didn't want to choose one ship and go with it. Ak has been flipping between the two men for the entire leap and it has just ended up making her look extremely shallow. Instead of making either ship win, they have instead made both of them lose. 

First Ak waited for six years for what its uncertain, but she didn't move on with Nav for six years despite being married to him. Let's say the reason is that she needed closure from Abhi, which she got with the temple confession. But even so, who goes directly to sex as a means to move on? Where is the actual romance? Where are they falling in love? Love is not some random decision you make like Ak did. Its an emotion that develops overtime. And if it were not for the time scale, it could have been done beautifully with Akshnav as well. But then just when things were getting good, they killed Nav! Even there, they could have waited like six months atleast to kill him, right? After they got back Abhir, they could have done a short six month leap, and shown how Navra has actually become a couple. How they were very much in love now. How they had those six months to be with each other and develop their relationship properly. Uske baad marna tha. How would that change anything? The only thing is, it would make her pregnancy now more believable and more tolerable. 

Chalo maybe the point was to show Abhira as endgame. But now they are not even doing that. Even if HC was supposed to end his contract now and that is the reason for this "accident", why not spend the past month actually showing a proper Abhira reunion and then finishing the story. 

Also like what is the point of this whole timescale is beyond me. Everything was done super fast. Ak loved Nav enough to sleep with him, but didn't love him enough to even mourn him for a few months? Muskaan is completely right in this. Ak has been shown as being more happy in the past couple of months than in this whole leap! I know opinions may vary here, but she looked genuinely happy during some of the festivals. 

And then she herself went and proposed shadi? Like its only been a couple of months of Nav's death. even if Abhir asked for it and there was family pressure or whatever, why not wait atleast a year or two? Why not test out this new friendship with Abhi? And now that she know she has Nav's child, she still wants to marry Abhi? Why not wait??? Like its beyond me how any woman can behave this way. 

The timescale for everything has made it particularly hard to accept. And she will easily move on from her bff Abhi as well. Nothing will remain of either of her love stories, except for her baby with Nav. I am glad that she will have the kid, cause honestly its too sad that everyone in her life is dead. But at the same point of time, I also feel like if she never loved any of them then what is the point anyways? 

She will not love this baby as well......she is using this baby as Nav ki nishani

Nav ko babysitting karti thi...ab uske bacche ko karegi

Instead of Abhimanyu  .....Akshara should die

Akshara1 n Naira weren't  shown to be disgusting characters...but Akshara2 is beyond repair

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Oh is this true? Thats so harsh maybe Abhinav was like “nahiin jee mujhe nahin peena I only drink 7up or pepsi jee” but Abhimanyu was like you must drink or our friendship will be broken.. so between Bhaijee’s friendship and Kasauli special Abhinav had to choose the drink because dosti matters! Abhinav didn’t drink it on his choice he drank because he had no choice I get it now! 💔 

He also tried to fly near the cliff after getting drunk maybe Abhimanyu had told “panchi bano udte phiro mast gagan main” and Abhinav had no choice but to obey Abhimanyu’s orders!