Mid song . Couldn't finish it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mid song . Couldn't finish it
The starting sequence is from 50 shades of grey 
Song is average.
Video might make sense with the story of the movie but as of now it’s nonsensical. Kissing while driving and flying? And teaching her how to fly? It’s a plane not a car.
Ranbir looks weird. The VFX isn’t doing him any favors. Ironically it’s making him look older and kind of plastic. Rashmika is her cute self. There’s no chemistry between them though.
I don’t know. Not a mind blowing song. Not a great video. Not even any chemistry or spark between the two leads. I wonder why they chose this song first and not something more dramatic given the content of the movie.
Ranbir serial killer role k liye perfect hai 

Ugghh Vanga is so trash! The way he shows his heroes treating women!!
I can’t deal with how Ranbir’s character is creeping me out already!! I don’t like it…this movie is going to be all about toxic masculinity multipled 10 times at display!
Love it …been listening on loop and I do like both ranbir and rashmika here…they have good screen presence and charisma
Looking forward to this one …I like the undercurrent depth and passion vanga brings in
Very few modern day filmmakers can bring that into their love stories
Banger of a song
RK songs are always top class and Vanga has the sense of mass music
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Song is average.
Video might make sense with the story of the movie but as of now it’s nonsensical. Kissing while driving and flying? And teaching her how to fly? It’s a plane not a car.
Ranbir looks weird. The VFX isn’t doing him any favors. Ironically it’s making him look older and kind of plastic. Rashmika is her cute self. There’s no chemistry between them though.
I don’t know. Not a mind blowing song. Not a great video. Not even any chemistry or spark between the two leads. I wonder why they chose this song first and not something more dramatic given the content of the movie.
Every time he appears on screen, he looks plastic, and the pitch-black hair plug isn't helping either. Resembles old uncles who still use Godrej Hairdye.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYUrqJmMEVz/?igsh=MTZ1MW4ycW9xZW5hdg==
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
https://youtu.be/VbTVR-RDVqc?si=EuiT9AeVatz-C2uv
16