There’s only 1 member who keeps posting about Kangu and Akki to start the same ole same ole bhakt sanghi jaap.
Everyday a topic. Same shit everyday. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There’s only 1 member who keeps posting about Kangu and Akki to start the same ole same ole bhakt sanghi jaap.
Everyday a topic. Same shit everyday. 
I don’t have “show signature” on, yet I see this line and dot in your comment. How do you do that it appears in all your comments?
Started Chahaat. SRK ka baap Anupam kher hai yahan bhi, Pooja bhatt ka bhai Naseeruddin shah hai. Pooja looks like Alia here.

I don’t have Netflix nor I’m willing to pay to watch that movie
I found it. I don't know how safe it is but I think it's the real movie
! Is it allowed to link that here?
Wait, she isn’t Pooja Bhatt 🙃Started Chahaat. SRK ka baap Anupam kher hai yahan bhi, Pooja bhatt ka bhai Naseeruddin shah hai. Pooja looks like Alia here.
PM ME! 🤣Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
I found it. I don't know how safe it is but I think it's the real movie
! Is it allowed to link that here?
Originally posted by: 3LCOJEC4QPKRJRCS
I don’t have “show signature” on, yet I see this line and dot in your comment. How do you do that it appears in all your comments?
I have no idea.. earlier I had a quote written there but hata ke sirf dot rakha tha but for a change niche abhi Maine show signature ko untick Kiya hai let's see what different it does 🤔
Edited: Show Signature
Pehle show nahi kar rha tha signature
I have no idea.. earlier I had a quote written there but hata ke sirf dot rakha tha but for a change niche abhi Maine show signature ko untick Kiya hai let's see what different it does 🤔
Edited: Show Signature
Pehle show nahi kar rha tha signature
Where do I set signature? I can’t find. Help..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0