Originally posted by: SoniRita
IKR
that happens to me too. IPL distracted me n now WC n before that asia cup
IPL legit was distracting... Not my work but family time
🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRita
IKR
that happens to me too. IPL distracted me n now WC n before that asia cup
IPL legit was distracting... Not my work but family time
🙈🙈
Yeah i can understand
atleast in WC case as match starts so early so its not effecting my family time much but ya IPL seriously way too distracting
I keep tab on scores , IF avoid karte hain, I hate to explain or rather find excuses on why was I smiling or laughing 

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I keep tab on scores , IF avoid karte hain, I hate to explain or rather find excuses on why was I smiling or laughing
Sahi hai
for me as m remote worker i dont have to worry abt laughing or smiling while working too
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
SL ke aaj kuch agal hi roop dikh re
SA ka badla Pak sy ly rahi hai 🤣
I'm multitasking while I'm on Microsoft teams 

Pak aur Ind dono ka badla
Misplaced anger
4 for deSilva
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 8th Match
Sri Lanka opt to bat
SL - 255/4 (36.1)
CRR: 7.05
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: India vs Sri Lanka X1 - Warm Up match at Colombo from 07 to 09/08/2026 at 10:00AM IST🏏 India will look to iron...
4