
Girish Johar
@girishjohar
Eyeing a Nov 2nd Release... this time on Digital... #Netflix @NetflixIndia
#Jawan#JawanOnNetflix
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Girish Johar
@girishjohar
Eyeing a Nov 2nd Release... this time on Digital... #Netflix @NetflixIndia
#Jawan#JawanOnNetflix
I like it when ShahRukh gives something to the fans on his birthday...
I don't give a hoot for what BOI (or others) writes in this matter.
It is obvious that Jawan fizzles out in theatres...so what?
The achievements are there...and one will see for how long.
I'm happy for SRK and the fans, but the movie is far more important to me than the boxoffice numbers...
While i am happy this is running so well in the theaters but i want it online asap
Originally posted by: Clochette
I like it when ShahRukh gives something to the fans on his birthday...
okay three weeks to go
Jawan' maintains its hold on the 5th weekend! Collects 1117.36 Cr. globally
why do u want it to crash? Is it related to that thread abt jawan crashing on monday?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
why do u want it to crash? Is it related to that thread abt jawan crashing on monday?
I don't want it, and I didn't use the word "crash" as it isn't a crash in my thinking but just 'slowing to a trickle'
Jawan didn't crash on a Monday 
Originally posted by: Clochette
I don't want it, and I didn't use the word "crash" as it isn't a crash in my thinking but just 'slowing to a trickle'
![]()
Jawan didn't crash on a Monday
Elim said he/she kab hoga crash hence saying
I hope Jawan keep doing business till Nov 2
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
9