I feel all legacy viewers should boycott yrkkh. They ruined kaira and now they ruined abhira too. This show does not deserve to have legacy and dedicated fans like you all. It's not worth to spend time on this crap and take tension every gen.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel all legacy viewers should boycott yrkkh. They ruined kaira and now they ruined abhira too. This show does not deserve to have legacy and dedicated fans like you all. It's not worth to spend time on this crap and take tension every gen.
And that's the point. It's a story not reality , creative freedom used to fill nonsense and crime in people's head. That's upsetting really. But ya what's even the point, will they listen to us or take feedback. Had they done it we would not have had heartbroken audience and more importantly their show wouldn't be down the ditches. Their choice to abuse their own creation. 💔
I am. I understand it so asked for your help since you acted as good samaritan and offered me unsolicited help with another matter. So no offense meant from my side. Peace out.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
I am. I understand it so asked for your help since you acted as good samaritan and offered me unsolicited help with another matter. So no offense meant from my side. Peace out.
Yeah obviously why offence. I saw your comment and replied. I thought you maybe looking for the scenes and if you are so eager to see i suggested what to do and offered help!
Thread locked on request of TM