she looks so different and sometime back she used to post really concerning stuff 
I hate how SBS or other such programs never visit her anymore 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
she looks so different and sometime back she used to post really concerning stuff 
I hate how SBS or other such programs never visit her anymore 
Originally posted by: minakrish
I cannot give you answers since they are personal. I just wanted to let all the fans know since everyone is concerned about her and everyone loves her.
shilpa's mother is alive 
she just recently posted a new pic of her sister and mother together
Originally posted by: Anshika_sharma
will shilpa Anand come back i feel bad because winget fans are saying that winget is more popular then shilpa. I was a shilpa fans DMG time so I am asking this only.
it is because Jenny is still in the industry while shilpa is not active anymore
i hope things get well for shilpa too 
Happy Birthday M!
Thank you so much my dear N!❤️🎉💖🤗
Originally posted by: minakrish
Thank you so much my dear N!❤️🎉💖🤗
Happy Birthday Stana aka Mina
have a great day ahead and enjoy
Thank you so much Soni.
I had a fun birthday and I’m just now heading to sleep.
No, that’s an old photo.Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
shilpa's mother is alive
she just recently posted a new pic of her sister and mother together
ok will Shilpa Anand make a comeback onscreen soon any chance for her come back what do you guys think? i miss her and hope and wish her well in her life too.