Not related to Match
But just so happy to see Shreya Ghosal back as Judge in Indian Idol after so many years 
Looks like I will start watching the show again 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not related to Match
But just so happy to see Shreya Ghosal back as Judge in Indian Idol after so many years 
Looks like I will start watching the show again 
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Why?
That was temporary because I couldn't find anything else at that time.
Abhi kaun hai PP mein?
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Did you stay up to check the starting lineup?
I tried to get up before 6am but I was in a deep sleep.
Yeah I stayed up for AFG vs BD game till 1:30ish then fall asleep
couldnt wake up for SL vs SA match too
was too tired
I don't think I'm going to choose any aus players tomorrow
Phir chahe 0 kyun na mile
Very true I sat down to have my cup of tea but couldn't move from there it was so much fun although S,A is my one of the favouret team as well but this boy was woooo .
SA were on fire
Such smashing innings
Maza agiya
19.4 Gerald Coetzee to Asalanka, FOUR, to deep mid-wicket,
19.5 Gerald Coetzee to Asalanka, SIX, to deep mid-wicket
Cool u picked 526 to 600 wala category?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yeah same. I should have picked Mendis for most 6s but settled with Klassner
Yeh settling hi bhari pad jati hai most of the time 
Last minute tak chalta rehta hai 
PP ya DP?
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
2