I got 85 pts in eng vs nz match. I had Conway in one of category.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got 85 pts in eng vs nz match. I had Conway in one of category.
Thanks PriziCongratulations toppers
oh ok , don't mind , when prevs said u got total 10 n leader board showing 35 u said it is correct . before conway is not there , later after technical prob is fixed it came it seems
Thanks RajiOriginally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to SK for winning the 3rd prediction game.
New winners are emerging in this WC.
Cheers..

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
oh ok , don't mind , when prevs said u got total 10 n leader board showing 35 u said it is correct . before conway is not there , later after technical prob is fixed it came it seems
Yeah later that fixed it. They didnt had conway wale pts
Thanks Soni
Congrats to you too.
Thanks MadhuriOriginally posted by: Viswasruti
Ok ...ok, ok, I realised my mistake.
Congo Soni, and Nostalgia.
See, our cute tortoise is now a roaring tigress and has already won a Match badge
I am very happy for our Nostalgia also.
I will post the Congo post soon.
![]()
Congratulations to Manavi_kesari for leading with highest total.

Will we be getting a siggy too? 
mine total pts shown 135 n leader board 85 n when 4n 6s added leader board corrected to 135.
yours total pts 10 n leader board 35 n when it is fixed u got 85 pts , how ?
weird IF , seems u got 35 n added conway in entries by mistake n got 85 it seems . becos some malan r other names are there not conway .
Thanks KavyaOriginally posted by: kavya1994
Congratulations Soni and SK

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
mine total pts shown 135 n leader board 85 n when 4n 6s added leader board corrected to 135.
yours total pts 10 n leader board 35 n when it is fixed u got 85 pts , how ?
weird IF , seems u got 35 n added conway in entries by mistake n got 85 it seems . becos some malan r other names are there not conway .
Final Result NZ Won By 9 Wickets
Toss Won by NZ
Total Score 565
Total Extras 14
Top Scorer (With Best Strike Rate) Devon Conway
Player With Most Sixes (With Best Strike Rate) Rachin Ravindra
Player With Most Fours (With Best Strike Rate) Devon Conway
Top Wicket Taker (With Best Bowling Average)
Matt Henry
Player Of the Match
Rachin Ravindra
I had Conway for most 4s.
I had 35 pts when der were issues and not 10 pts. My correct total pts were 85.
Maybe u saw someone else prediction not mine.
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476
India v Afghanistan 1st T20I Sep 13, 7.00 pm Sep 15 and Sep 17 At Delhi / 7.00 pm
2