Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
I think Bilal's cousin sis Aamna is attending Lux awards. Apne Bhai ko b leke aa jaati saath mei 🙄
The tiktoker?
I don't really remember her face.
Bhai is probably busy doing nothing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
I think Bilal's cousin sis Aamna is attending Lux awards. Apne Bhai ko b leke aa jaati saath mei 🙄
The tiktoker?
I don't really remember her face.
Bhai is probably busy doing nothing.
The tiktoker?
I don't really remember her face.
Bhai is probably busy doing nothing.
Yup, Aamna Nazir.
For sure woh insta, Twitter pe images and memes dekh ke maze le Raha hoga..
He is a silent gossip king... 🤣🤣
head to toe a negative one. If the makeup was better I would’ve upped it to a zero
Why does she not look comfortable in it? She is wearing more fitted clothes in her recent insta pics
Iman aly is the sonam of Pakistan
https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/anOVDR4CSc
I don’t even think sonam is this messy
she’s covered completely but still not comfortable. Maybe it’s time to just stay home if she’s always so uncomfortableOriginally posted by: blahblah131
Why does she not look comfortable in it? She is wearing more fitted clothes in her recent insta pics
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Iman aly is the sonam of Pakistan
https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/anOVDR4CSc
I don’t even think sonam is this messy
Shadding on someone on their wedding day. That's low
Originally posted by: blahblah131
Why does she not look comfortable in it? She is wearing more fitted clothes in her recent insta pics
Her fans are masters at finding fault in anything and everything to keep her clean 