I was wondering when this will start.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was wondering when this will start.
Yeah very beautiful. Only in the pic they r like that. In serial toh humara beja kah raha hai🤣
Again dream sequence?
Excited


doesn't look like a dream .see aradhana she is showing as if she is not interested. not like the other one where she was showing so much love. I think it is real .
My focus is on smone

looking cute..
doesn't look like a dream .see aradhana she is showing as if she is not interested. not like the other one where she was showing so much love. I think it is real .
What if this is radhi ka dream
jo bhi ho im excited for next week
Haan Haan hum ko pata hai tumara nazar Kahan hai .
in the dream why will she make faces. this is real only . can it be today episode ?