Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The list looks good. Bas makers apna Dil, Dimag aur Dum na lagaye.
muje mera target mila gaya hai I think 
Ankita hoge 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The list looks good. Bas makers apna Dil, Dimag aur Dum na lagaye.
muje mera target mila gaya hai I think 
Ankita hoge 
Sandip sikand
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am sure the focus will be on Aish and Ankita and Isha will get the Jasmin treatment.
Nyra bhi hai race main.
I thought a girl looks familiar so she is Naira .
Who are the top 2 men who are doing the ad for the toothpaste ?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The list looks good. Bas makers apna Dil, Dimag aur Dum na lagaye.
I'm also placing my bet on Arjit Taneja! Shalin ki tarah voh bhi kuch na kuch drama zaroor karega 
Yes Shalin had entertained us the whole season he had shown his all sides of the personalities and abilities ,He was the real winer .Originally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev
I'm also placing my bet on Arjit Taneja! Shalin ki tarah voh bhi kuch na kuch drama zaroor karega
he saved the last seasonYes Shalin had entertained us the whole season he had shown his all sides of the personalities and abilities ,He was the real winer .
bUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT Arjeet.