Shhh! She's the closest that SABTV has got to their version of Anupama

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shhh! She's the closest that SABTV has got to their version of Anupama

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
It was me i think
I posted about how Prem, Dhanraj , Vidur and Bhumi attended college together and Shobana said that P, D and V were in college/ school together
Damn it, all these theories here, don't know what was I saw there and what I read here 
Damn it, all these theories here, don't know what was I saw there and what I read here
But shobana did say that the three giys were in school/college together 
Goodnight , will be back tomorrow 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But shobana did say that the three giys were in school/college together
Okaaaaaay so where did Prem meet Bhoomi? School, college, in a mall, road pe? WHERE? Swastik give me backstories 
Where is Neil? 
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Where is Neil?
Poha kha raha hai 
Koi is HM ko bole makeup thora light kre
Okaaaaaay so where did Prem meet Bhoomi? School, college, in a mall, road pe? WHERE? Swastik give me backstories
Did Yuvi and her siblings grew up up without their maternal family as well? 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
No nani, Mamu, Massi and peeps ? 😂
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90