🏆 Gear Up for the ICC Cricket World Cup ODI 2024 Prediction Game! 🏏- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

221

Views

14.5k

Users

35

Likes

626

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I think badges for those who participate in all games

Or maybe like how they did in IPL. 25 games, 50 games like that.

I mean that game winner (highest score) also got badge naa...

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

prediction ki jagah

TRY game rakhna hai

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 TRY game

So we can say, my try was not successful...instead of saying luck did not work smiley36

Waise you won Amazon voucher last time...what did you buy???smiley16

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I mean that game winner (highest score) also got badge naa...

Oh okay yeah u r right.

Lets see if I win any this time, during IPL i never won any gamesmiley13smiley37 my footi kismatsmiley37

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago
#64

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Thanks for the tag Soni

I couldnt see the yellow ribbon at topsmiley36๐Ÿคญ

Hiii stranger๐Ÿฅบ

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Kuch to help karega statistics...

blank se to achcha hai hum logon ke liye smiley36

At least right category to choose karenge....batters ko batters mein dalke, bowlers ko bowlers mein dalke...

At least we will get toss points if all else failssmiley36

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Waise you won Amazon voucher last time...what did you buy???smiley16

I wanted to buy Guitar but it was risky to buy online

So I am using the voucher to get regular household stuff as I need it smiley9 which brings smile on my face everyday as I use them and reminding me of fun light moments we spent here smiley36

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

At least we will get toss points if all else failssmiley36

Iska to separate post banta hai

Captains of the team and their luck in getting toss smiley37

Kohli had bad luck smiley36

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Oh okay yeah u r right.

Lets see if I win any this time, during IPL i never won any gamesmiley13smiley37 my footi kismatsmiley37

Despite being topper, I won only one smiley37

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I wanted to buy Guitar but it was risky to buy online

So I am using the voucher to get regular household stuff as I need it smiley9 which brings smile on my face everyday as I use them and reminding me of fun light moments we spent here smiley36

Haha so cutesmiley27

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago
#70

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Iska to separate post banta hai

Captains of the team and their luck in getting toss smiley37

Kohli had bad luck smiley36

Maybe this time he will have all the luck and win all tosses๐Ÿ˜‚

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 2 months ago

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 12 days ago

ODI tri series ODI Tri-Nation Series in UAE, 2026 4 ODIs . Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2026 Sat, Oct 17 2026 1st Match • TBC, TBC Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe...

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 1 months ago

Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 1 months ago

Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 1 months ago

3rd ODI : 🐦‍🔥 [ Zim 271/8 v Aus [ 273/9) Zim Dropped 2/1 Results

First ODI: September 15, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local) Second ODI: September 18, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local)...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".