Originally posted by: SoniRita
I think badges for those who participate in all games
Or maybe like how they did in IPL. 25 games, 50 games like that.
I mean that game winner (highest score) also got badge naa...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I think badges for those who participate in all games
Or maybe like how they did in IPL. 25 games, 50 games like that.
I mean that game winner (highest score) also got badge naa...
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
prediction ki jagah
TRY game rakhna hai
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 TRY game
So we can say, my try was not successful...instead of saying luck did not work
Waise you won Amazon voucher last time...what did you buy???
Oh okay yeah u r right.
Lets see if I win any this time, during IPL i never won any game
my footi kismat
Hiii stranger๐ฅบ
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Kuch to help karega statistics...
blank se to achcha hai hum logon ke liye
At least right category to choose karenge....batters ko batters mein dalke, bowlers ko bowlers mein dalke...
At least we will get toss points if all else fails
I wanted to buy Guitar but it was risky to buy online
So I am using the voucher to get regular household stuff as I need it
which brings smile on my face everyday as I use them and reminding me of fun light moments we spent here 
Iska to separate post banta hai
Captains of the team and their luck in getting toss 
Kohli had bad luck 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Oh okay yeah u r right.
Lets see if I win any this time, during IPL i never won any game
my footi kismat
Despite being topper, I won only one 
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I wanted to buy Guitar but it was risky to buy online
So I am using the voucher to get regular household stuff as I need it
which brings smile on my face everyday as I use them and reminding me of fun light moments we spent here
Haha so cute
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Iska to separate post banta hai
Captains of the team and their luck in getting toss
Kohli had bad luck
Maybe this time he will have all the luck and win all tosses๐
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
ODI tri series ODI Tri-Nation Series in UAE, 2026 4 ODIs . Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2026 Sat, Oct 17 2026 1st Match • TBC, TBC Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe...
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm
First ODI: September 15, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local) Second ODI: September 18, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local)...
0