You know, I had the same question as the commentator. We discussed it in one of your topics. The shows's title won't make any sense if Kabir is the ML.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know, I had the same question as the commentator. We discussed it in one of your topics. The shows's title won't make any sense if Kabir is the ML.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
You know, I had the same question as the commentator. We discussed it in one of your topics. The shows's title won't make any sense if Kabir is the ML.
I know..
But Kabir is getting all the nice scenes...
So getting confused
Shadi to hogi nahi to kesar beti se bahu kaise banegi aur fir saas