Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
seems like it but I’m confused if the Sophia character and her husband are already separated but the mother in law doesn’t know yet. That’s what it sounds like to me
Seems like a satire.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
seems like it but I’m confused if the Sophia character and her husband are already separated but the mother in law doesn’t know yet. That’s what it sounds like to me
Seems like a satire.
https://twitter.com/Palak_jumani/status/1708101420149305383
Talented and pretty women hyping each other up.
Someone said she feels al generated
https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/DCzEE4nuBo
I feel like the same way. I feel like she has no personality, I don’t understand what people see in her
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Someone said she feels al generated
https://reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/DCzEE4nuBo
I feel like the same way. I feel like she has no personality, I don’t understand what people see in her
I don't even know who shaveer is,
YouTuber turned actor , Shahveer Jafry and his fake wannabe burger wife Ayesha
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1708194204797550695
Kaddu uncle ko dhoka kisne diya? Yumhaj? Siraj? Nooran?
Does this mean Tere Bin 2 is in trouble?
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1708194204797550695
Kaddu uncle ko dhoka kisne diya? Yumhaj? Siraj? Nooran?
Does this mean Tere Bin 2 is in trouble?
Aisi kismat kaha humari 
a senior citizen posting sad quotes like a sad schoolgirlOriginally posted by: hypnotoad
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1708194204797550695
Kaddu uncle ko dhoka kisne diya? Yumhaj? Siraj? Nooran?
Does this mean Tere Bin 2 is in trouble?
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1708194204797550695
Kaddu uncle ko dhoka kisne diya? Yumhaj? Siraj? Nooran?
Does this mean Tere Bin 2 is in trouble?
Kaddu uncle is a turu businessman, dy diya hoga kisi ny dhoka 😂