Dekho u said u won't come and she is not there 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dekho u said u won't come and she is not there 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuXNTwur74g/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
aru see what I got . now u will come wherever u r 🤣
Abhi not Ahi sorry my phone keyboard is in French toh sab kuch correct karta hai 😂
Arrey bola rehearsal hai 😂 and you know I Always reply when I get Time.
Kushal koh mil gayi hogi aur hum bhool gayi 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuXNTwur74g/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
aru see what I got . now u will come wherever u r 🤣
Wah not only Aru is crazy of him in black
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Arrey bola rehearsal hai 😂 and you know I Always reply when I get Time.
Kushal koh mil gayi hogi aur hum bhool gayi 🤣🤣
Haan that what I am telling u told u won't come and she is not coming.
Hi girls 
kya chal raha hai?
I am watching yeh rishta . and Kiera Ka haldi wala romance wah .yahan Kiera Ka romance katam he Nahi ho Raha . aur aransh Ka shuru he Nahi ho Raha .
Kiara se hi khush ho jaa.. ya phir imagine they are Aransh.. baat khatam
aru where r u . busy ho .
AaGayi.. Not busy. mob bhul gayi jaate samay