Pari has posted the wedding video
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxxi_NqIXq5/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
This is soo endearing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pari has posted the wedding video
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxxi_NqIXq5/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
This is soo endearing
I kinda don't like the staged things they do in these weddings like you know Dori se khichna
or posing for the fake candids (it's amusing because it's wedding & they are supposed to get clicked candidly).. otherwise, I really liked the Hindu-Christian fusion wedding. When she was walking to him, the flowers on both side, the stage & til the varmala exchange, it looked like a church wedding.Did they copy kiara and sid?
Raghav’s hand gestures are like Kiara’s but I don’t think either of them set out to go copy Sid and Kiara. But I’m sure both have probably seen that video too and just got the thought of being open and affectionate in their heads.
The concept of Video is not new though. In recent times Virat and Anushka released one a few years ago. It’s just that Sid and Kiara’s went viral in a big way.
Pari has posted the wedding video
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxxi_NqIXq5/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
Beautiful 😍
Raghav also gave a flying kiss which sid and kiara didn't giveOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Raghav’s hand gestures are like Kiara’s but I don’t think either of them set out to go copy Sid and Kiara. But I’m sure both have probably seen that video too and just got the thought of being open and affectionate in their heads.
The concept of Video is not new though. In recent times Virat and Anushka released one a few years ago. It’s just that Sid and Kiara’s went viral in a big way.
Parineeti did a surprise song for him so some reaction was justified
YouTube link of RagNeeti video in better quality
Lol how’s KJo holding up 
Did he wish pari on SM?
I think he is no longer on twitter
people write dirty comments about him especially about rejecting equal pay and nepotism debate
what a pretty song, and the aerial full length picture of parineeti walking, did justice to the outfit, we hadn't seen the full train. it must be stunning in real, so clean and crisp. other than sid, parineeti has the cutest husband, so educated and successful too
Originally posted by: priya185
I think he is no longer on twitter
people write dirty comments about him especially about rejecting equal pay and nepotism debate
I see, what about Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://x.com/i/status/2080687299172663792
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shehnaaz-gill-sits-on-raghav-juyals-lap-holds-his-hand-fans-say-is-it-official-now_235368
27