Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope COALVERSE shut down for good.
Ps. - before anyone jumps at my post, lemme clarify.
1- I aint a SRK stan.
2-I aint a Prabhas anti-stan.
I am just a simple coalverse anti stan
Bechare
wanted salaar to clash with t3
This is Prashant vs Hirani. Prabhas Kalki and Salaar teaser were released weeks apart. Forget the views..the Salaar teaser got an insane 2.3 Million likes. Kalki got nearly a million. The buzz is tremendous.
Salaar can earn 500cr without Hindi,like KGF 2 did.
Dunki can earn 500cr without south screens
South films make 1000crs because of their south market..which BW is unable to do yet.
There are plenty of screens in India to accommodate both films.

Ek Number
Ab bas Dunki Wale shift na kare
Ye dinosaur ko museum mein rakha jayega
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I hope COALVERSE shut down for good.
Ps. - before anyone jumps at my post, lemme clarify.
1- I aint a SRK stan.
2-I aint a Prabhas anti-stan.
I am just a simple coalverse anti stan
1- I aint a SRK stan
2- I aint a coalverse anti stan
I am Prabhas anti-stan
Sala yeh South wale bollywood ka market kharab karne mein lage hain 
pehle pushpa singham se clash kar raha hai aur ab salaar dunki se clash kar raha hai
Clash Srk hi jeetega, uske fans hamesha kehte hai ki world's richest filmstar hai, bahut paisa hai uske paas 
Isse kehte Hain real clash . Bring it on
They're totally different types of movies; it won't matter.
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Sala yeh South wale bollywood ka market kharab karne mein lage hain
pehle pushpa singham se clash kar raha hai aur ab salaar dunki se clash kar raha hai
Clash Srk hi jeetega, uske fans hamesha kehte hai ki world's richest filmstar hai, bahut paisa hai uske paas
Unlike taklu Shetty, SRK wont get scared and run
bring it on 
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2048656447542894614?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2003364253349347703 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3mfut2RdHk
2