Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I dont think Ranveer ever did a double role. I think that could be cool
I hope the story is not the same, I want new twists
Not that I even remember the old ones, but still
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I dont think Ranveer ever did a double role. I think that could be cool
I hope the story is not the same, I want new twists
Not that I even remember the old ones, but still
Not bad.RS voice sounded a bit different
Where is it?? Did I miss the trailer?
Finally a Don that may be watchable
teaser not trailer.in the first page
Roma kon hone wali hai yeh jyada important hai
Mujhe nahi lagta aajkal ki ek bhi actress hai jo priyanka ko replace kar sake
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/salman-khan-returns-as-host-for-bigg-boss-20-this-is-when-show-may-go-on-floors-report_234826
https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737
https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856
https://x.com/i/status/2069284919063568612
13