Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

I remember the notes...but I feel no connection to the characters any more. It has been so long. Maybe just starting afresh would be better? I was thinking of mixing in some kind of supernatural element to it...

I haven't watched or read something supernatural in forever, forget writing anything. But worth a try. You have any ideaa for starters?

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sarcy

I haven't watched or read something supernatural in forever, forget writing anything. But worth a try. You have any ideaa for starters?

You know I have been drawing a blank for a while when it comes to writing something creative. So have been reading a lot of ghost and horror stories. So that was just a random suggestion that I came up with. But if we were to run with it, we should start with something we know. 

Today on my way to work there were a lot of flies in the bus I was travelling in. So I thought of a short story... discussing the premise here without going into the details. This has to be fleshed out with a proper story arc so bear with me here.

The place where I live, in the winters a lot of people go for picnics. So they hire these mini buses if people are travelling in a relatively large group. So this particular owner hires out one of his buses. After that this particular bus is cleaned out as is the norm. However, every morning there are these dark patches full of flies that appear in the bus which cannot be prevented no matter what. Where do these flies come from and why? ðŸ¤ª

As for a story idea for us...I was thinking how about we do something like a ghostbuster series with a twist...will send you some of my ideas on this. 

Sarcy thumbnail

This is unfamiliar terrain for me but would love to hear more.

twerping thumbnail

I am over my horror story phase. Read a whole lot of M.R. James & H.P. Lovecraft among others. 

twerping thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Link to new thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5338348

Please get there as soon as this one is done

Sarcy thumbnail

Soooo, we waited 135 pages before actually being able to restart a fic chain. smiley39

twerping thumbnail

writer's blocks be afraid be very afraid

Sarcy thumbnail

Heh, we knocked it so randomly! smiley37 Sooooo did not expect this. smiley36

twerping thumbnail

A merry company at hand...

we need inspiration, some fire, some brew, some ink and we are through!!