Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Wohoo! The Sadists' Den is now open!

Edit - forgot to mention, lovely montage and title. 😆 Edited by -Sarcy- - 6 years ago
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadists unite ðŸ¤— 
Thanks for creating the thread, Twerps! Love the title!
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Haha! I shall make the changes after lunch! The sadist streak in me is all aglow today! Sarce, you have opened the floodgates!😆
twerping thumbnail
Thank you thank you! ðŸ¤—
The sadist in me now notices the dead butterfly next to the living one...is that a coincidence or what?!😆
Sarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: twerping

Thank you thank you!🤗

The sadist in me now notices the dead butterfly next to the living one...is that a coincidence or what?!😆

A certain someone drained the life out of PriVeer and we're now trying to breathe it back in with our words. 😆Edited by -Sarcy- - 6 years ago
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

A certain someone drained the life out of PriVeer and we're now trying to breathe it back in with our words. 😆

Which means, that certain someone is the sadist, and we are simply the ones trying to make it work. We have now become anti-heros (heroines)!😆

I am heading off for a few hours, so girls go ahead and kick-start the discussions! I will join in later:)
Edited by emerald39 - 6 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Twerps, as you're the one going next with the update, so you want to discuss anything or you have it sorted?

If you don't have anything specific to your update, we can move on to discuss the Chabbra secret.
twerping thumbnail
I think we can discuss the finer points of what Svetlana wants to accomplish and how.
You know my writing style, I'll let the ideas come as I write.

BTW while washing up, I had an idea for Season 3!!!
Once we are done with this story, how about we do a PriVeer story in an alternate universe.

Like maybe set in the past.

Clash of Aryan and Dravidian cultures.

Shivay, Omkara, Rudra are the three sons of an Aryan king.

Priyanka (name can be modified as per time period) is their only sister.

Ranveer is the son of a Dravidian king whose kingdom was usurped by the Aryan king's army.

So Ranveer wants vengeance through guerilla warfare.  Maybe he kidnaps Priyanka and then falls for her... or maybe he comes to the kingdom under disguise with the aim of killing all the royal family members or destroying them and then falls in love with the princess.

heeheehee! 

Yes, yes! Heavily inspired by Bahubali.
twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: emerald39

Which means, that certain someone is the sadist, and we are simply the ones trying to make it work. We have now become anti-heros (heroines)!😆

I am heading off for a few hours, so girls go ahead and kick-start the discussions! I will join in later:)

Yes!!!! And there is enough spark in this ship, so that just a breeze from us will set the forest on fire!!! ðŸ˜†