is parineeti's lehenga the same as Kiara's but a different color?
It’s a same designer manish malhotra
All his wedding costumes are pretty similar - pastel/golden/ivory with blings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
is parineeti's lehenga the same as Kiara's but a different color?
It’s a same designer manish malhotra
All his wedding costumes are pretty similar - pastel/golden/ivory with blings
Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway
Hari Bhari Pari copied Alia and Kiara
Ismein 100% sach hai but pari hari Bhari looks happy and that’s what matters
Ultimately aren’t all wedding outfits gonna look somewhat similar? Out of all the recent weddings we’ve seen I think these three wore very different things. Alia didn’t even wear a lehnga. Kiara’s lehnga was poofy with specific designs and stone work. Parineeti’s was more subdued with same tone embroidery. Parineeti had her down like Alia and she wore tiered jewelry like Kiara. Again, this much happens because there are only so many ways you can do your hair, make up, jewelry etc.
Honestly out of all the recent celeb weddings the one that I thought looked the most similar was Deepika and Katrina. I don’t know why MM gets all the flak where Sabyasachi always does the same thing too 🤷🏽♀️. I don’t care about either but just saying.
Parineeti’s dad during ceremony
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxqSItKo9UJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Chief minister of Punjab dancing during baraat
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxpdrN7rqd7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Found this on Reddit. Parineeti sang her own entry song, and it’s already on YouTube. Sponsored by Saregama Mysic. Beautiful melody.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Ultimately aren’t all wedding outfits gonna look somewhat similar? Out of all the recent weddings we’ve seen I think these three wore very different things. Alia didn’t even wear a lehnga. Kiara’s lehnga was poofy with specific designs and stone work. Parineeti’s was more subdued with same tone embroidery. Parineeti had her down like Alia and she wore tiered jewelry like Kiara. Again, this much happens because there are only so many ways you can do your hair, make up, jewelry etc.
Honestly out of all the recent celeb weddings the one that I thought looked the most similar was Deepika and Katrina. I don’t know why MM gets all the flak where Sabyasachi always does the same thing too 🤷🏽♀️. I don’t care about either but just saying.
Katrina looked really pretty though..
But the two brides who stood out were Sonam and Yami.
Specially Yami looked so beautiful
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Parineeti’s dad during ceremony
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxqSItKo9UJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
emotional moment 😭
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Found this on Reddit. Parineeti sang her own entry song, and it’s already on YouTube. Sponsored by Saregama Mysic. Beautiful melody.
This is beautiful ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://x.com/i/status/2080687299172663792
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shehnaaz-gill-sits-on-raghav-juyals-lap-holds-his-hand-fans-say-is-it-official-now_235368
27