Priyanka at Parineeti’s engagement
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhpC_Vp1Dr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Unseen video from Parineeti and Raghav’s engagement
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhvZXVsbgN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Priyanka at Parineeti’s engagement
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhpC_Vp1Dr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Unseen video from Parineeti and Raghav’s engagement
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhvZXVsbgN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Because she’s selfishOriginally posted by: Micheal_Farzi
Why didn’t pc attend wedding ? Isn’t she her family?
Ye kya pehen lia Pari ne 😒
Thank MM for this 🤦♀️
He is so overrated and churning out same pastel and blingy outfits again and again 

yes but she could have attended wedding also.
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Thank MM for this 🤦♀️
He is so overrated and churning same pastel and blingy outfits again and again
I think some of this is on Parineeti too
. I know people had mixed reactions to Kiara’s wedding outfit but her mehndi and Sangeet looks were amazing. This time Pari’s sangeet look is OK but her mehndi looks like an everyday outfit 🤷🏽♀️. I mean whatever makes her comfortable, but I’m sure she’s had a lot of input here too.
to be honest even I wnated her to attendOriginally posted by: Micheal_Farzi
yes but she could have attended wedding also.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I think some of this is on Parineeti too. I know people had mixed reactions to Kiara’s wedding outfit but her mehndi and Sangeet looks were amazing. This time Pari’s sangeet look is OK but her mehndi looks like an everyday outfit 🤷🏽♀️. I mean whatever makes her comfortable, but I’m sure she’s had a lot of input here too.
Yeah I liked Sid/ Kiara’s haldi outfit but wasn’t sangeet outfit was again golden blingy saree or something like that - not a huge fan of that , I’m not sure but I do think MM must be influencing them with his love of pastel and bling 😂😂
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Yeah I liked Sid/ Kiara’s haldi outfit but wasn’t sangeet outfit was again golden blingy saree or something like that - not a huge fan of that , I’m not sure but I do think MM must be influencing them with his love of pastel and bling 😂😂
Did PC come to mrg ?
No doesn’t look like it
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://x.com/i/status/2080687299172663792
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shehnaaz-gill-sits-on-raghav-juyals-lap-holds-his-hand-fans-say-is-it-official-now_235368
27