Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
You girls won't believe what I did this night
Kya kardi? beyhadh dekha?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
You girls won't believe what I did this night
Kya kardi? beyhadh dekha?
Na kuch aur 
And you know what I have my answer, Jenni Di koi lenses nahin use karti hai. I'm quite sure, her eyes are those that change colors depending on the light.
ab bol bhi do im curious
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
And you know what I have my answer, Jenni Di koi lenses nahin use karti hai. I'm quite sure, her eyes are those that change colors depending on the light.
Research karli? Def she has beautiful eyes..
Oh it was not in kushal or shivangi story. It was in a crew member story.a person called prachi. She had gone to shivangi house. In her story it was there.
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
You girls won't believe what I did this night
What did u do? Woh bhi raat mein. Humein bhi bateo
Aree samjho nah . Raat ka Nasha abhi 🤣.
batao batao