Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I loved Bhoomi's involvement in Ruhi's life but Neil got shocked listening police station from Yuvika
Yeah he can't call the cops since he's a cop himself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I loved Bhoomi's involvement in Ruhi's life but Neil got shocked listening police station from Yuvika
Yeah he can't call the cops since he's a cop himself
Ish Bande ka aalag hi chalta hai 
Aaj tak nahi hua
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
They don't have basic concept ki which show can be under scanner. Someone wrote Arjun Simone has chemistry
![]()
Yeah...I was about to answer that phir socha chodo nai dena.
This
YT pe someone has written Yuvika ko Dadababu ko bolna chahiye Ki Prem ka murder Hua tha, woh Puri Duniya ek kar Denge aur insaaf dilayenge

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
They don't have basic concept ki which show can be under scanner. Someone wrote Arjun Simone has chemistry
![]()
Who are these delusional F ups?


Yup apna time & energy kyun waste Karna 
Kusum EDT de 
I think he said this to dodge that question 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90