Rooting for nibbi and nibba to make it official by early next year
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rooting for nibbi and nibba to make it official by early next year
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Rooting for nibbi and nibba to make it official by early next year
I am eagerly waiting for their justification 
Nibba has a crush on maya, she seems to be a lot of people crush
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Rooting for nibbi and nibba to make it official by early next year
Because of this anmol unfollowed Usama and focusing on hamza btw I want Usama zainab breakup tbh
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Nibba has a crush on maya, she seems to be a lot of people crush
She is ahad's crush as well 
no, I love them and their little crew. I feel like their breakup will tear the group apartOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Because of this anmol unfollowed Usama and focusing on hamza btw I want Usama zainab breakup tbh
I remember when sahad fans dragged her for that . Poor maya always catching strays from delusional fanbases
Bilal Ashraf wants to know your location 🤣🤣 BTW i want ahad and Maya to be paired on new show
Bilal will die before he shows an emotionOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Bilal Ashraf wants to know your location 🤣🤣 BTW i want ahad and Maya to be paired on new show
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
no, I love them and their little crew. I feel like their breakup will tear the group apart
No i never liked them as a couple and zainab is not pretty to me she's just average looking girl i hope God listens to me and break them up tabhi Usama ko akal aayega and he'll focus on anmol