The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots

Is this one from Gadar 1 or 2??
When your mom asks to see the ring he got you - I get it
When his mom asks to see the ring he got you - I get it
When HER mom asks to see the ring HE got YOU - That's three people. This is a throuple proposal?
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Is this one from Gadar 1 or 2??
I haven’t seen either, yet but I’m guessing 1 since Ameesha’s forehead still looks normal sized.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I haven’t seen either, yet but I’m guessing 1 since Ameesha’s forehead still looks normal sized.
I have seen Gadar 1 but that was a long time back...
...yes probably 1 because they both look young.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
When your mom asks to see the ring he got you - I get it
When his mom asks to see the ring he got you - I get it
When HER mom asks to see the ring HE got YOU - That's three people. This is a throuple proposal?
Yes it is! There are two collars.
This is the kind of BDSM content Mr Harmless enjoys.
I …..don’t…. understand….. why would she get slapped 
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9872
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9840
One of the most under-discussed aspects of Hindi cinema’s star history is why Piku (released May 8, 2015) was arguably a more consequential...
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
7