This is damn near Al
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxQFOC1ojve/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is damn near Al
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxQFOC1ojve/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
The cringe is real.
it is , I’ve seen old pictures of him and he definitely had a glow upSo that's not wahaj?
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Wahaj always had a thin face, I don't think i ever saw him round on the cheeks.
It doesn't look like him to me
Oh at first I thought its Erica 
Erica who ?
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Erica who ?
Erica Fernandez krpkab fame
Why Sarah looks like momal ??
Finally Aur Life Has Started Uploading it's Episodes Qabeel, Majhdhar and Rafta Rafta are Now available on YouTube Waiting For Gunjal To Be Upload on YouTube
👇👇
yeah the evil characters will literally try to kill them and their children and in the end the good characters just chose to forgive and continue living with people who want them dead . That’s just not realistic unless your super slow or something
Its not that these events doesn't happen. I recently listened to an evil granny who killed four of her husbands and many of her child and grand children for property. And some relatives do are toxic. However, the main problem I see there rarely are good, sensible and smart characters. Even the main leads are dumbed down. Also, the evil characters aren't well written. Like even the vilest person has some reason or events that turns himself to a vile person. But its not potrayed very well in drama. Only drama where evil ness is potrayed very well I think is Maat and Daam.