Yes will enjoy 😉Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Enjoyy... Full day masti karo
Congratulations & best wishes to ur brother 💐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes will enjoy 😉Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Enjoyy... Full day masti karo
Congratulations & best wishes to ur brother 💐
Divorce toh nhi hoga aur agar ho Gaya toh sahan will be finished aur pakka angad aur seerat ki shaadi ho jaayegi but romi ko laaya isiliye hai so that Angad protect Sahiba frm psycho divorce ka sense Banta nhi agar divorce aaya toh trp pakka 1 ho jaayegi no one wants 2 watch seerat, then show ko bachane se koi nhi too sakta yeh toh pakka hai
Thinking about the same Hall drama ayyega tomorrow or day after we will know 🙃🙃🙃Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan
This topic came to my mind today. The way Seerat is going, she and Manveer will instigate Angad to file for divorce pretty soon. But my heart and mind said he will never agree to file. I hope I am not proven wrong this time.
Seerat to get promoted from dyaan to wicked 🧙♀️ to chaandi
Upcoming spoiler updates coco puffs and chaandi to join hands 

Perfect name for herChandi 😂😂😂😂
Wth they are joining hands… can you link the spoiler.. I feel like it’s over.. I am now only reading your updates
what hall drama 🎭Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Thinking about the same Hall drama ayyega tomorrow or day after we will know 🙃🙃🙃
Abbe ye ladies hostel hai ki kya...Angad jab chahe ghus aata ab yeh Romi openly Sahiba ka door kholne ki baat kar raha
Kaisa hostel hai yeh.
It’s part of my funny update I gave the names will use it in updatesOriginally posted by: Mickey.mouse
Wth they are joining hands… can you link the spoiler.. I feel like it’s over.. I am now only reading your updates
Ayye Sahiba so pretty in white nightsuit. They need to stop giving those jhumkas.