The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Plz ek update de do na, yaar dear writer, kabse bas wait hi kiye jaa rahe hai.
Glad to read that riya is not chui-mui here. Nice concept. Eagerly waiting for next update. See you soon !
Waiting for the update
Read all the parts in a go . Loved the concept. loved this terrific Riya . Horrible etf team . Waiting for more updates
It has been too long , please update soon...
Phirse gayeb ho gaye writer sahiba??? Aise kaise kar lete ho aap? Hum readers ko toh besabri se intezaar rehta hai inn stories ki update honey ke. Please ab toh ek update de dijiye, please please.





I apologise to everyone here who have been let down by my constant absence but when I tell you that a lot has happened in my life since the last time I had updated, I mean it. I lost a close family member, had to deal with mental disorders of a few family members and finish my masters without losing my own mind.I work part time in the evenings so time was not a good friend.Also had to change devices and lost all my data.But all this just tell us how unpredictable life can be. Anyway I am working on the next chapter(s) for this story and hopefully,hopefully I can get them up by the end of this month. Thank you for sticking around and showing patience 🥹Originally posted by: naaheean
Phirse gayeb ho gaye writer sahiba??? Aise kaise kar lete ho aap? Hum readers ko toh besabri se intezaar rehta hai inn stories ki update honey ke. Please ab toh ek update de dijiye, please please.
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
I am searching for a OS . It's about a holi party where ETF is invited and the ETF Girls Aisha,Sakshi and Liza learn that Sameer, Arjun , Shree...
1.5k