Yeah I was almost sure you din't knew . Koi ni . Whoever watched it should now be able to tell easily .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yeah I was almost sure you din't knew . Koi ni . Whoever watched it should now be able to tell easily .
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
A woman spends all her life catfishing a man and gets really disappointed when she finds out he’s in love with the woman she was pretending to be the entire time and not herself.
Mujhse dosti karoge?
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
A commitment phobe freaks out and escapes to Australia when he finds out that a woman is head over heels in love with him, only to fall in love with a woman who is already engaged.
Except the bold the rest of the part reminds me Dil chahta hai...
Yup! Correct
Yes. It's Dil Chahta Hai!
Yayy...
The bold part seems just to confuse i belive...
Actually, I don't remember that happening either!😅 Found that in google
!
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Actually, I don't remember that happening either!😅 Found that in google
!
Oh! Acha!
.. I watched DCH few weeks back. So i remember. They fell in love ,not just she..so i felt that one part confusing..