Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Take care beta
I am only looking forward to the balcony scene of NeiVika
Abhi to pehle dhanraj ke orders aayenge yuvika ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Take care beta
I am only looking forward to the balcony scene of NeiVika
Abhi to pehle dhanraj ke orders aayenge yuvika ko
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Take care beta
I am only looking forward to the balcony scene of NeiVika
Thank you 
Yeah even I'm only looking forward for balcony scene and Vidur scenes....I'm desperately waiting for Riya's entry and her death
Dhanraj K orders se Mera Kya Lena Dena 
I have waited enough for NeiVika. Aaj serf NeiVika se MATLAB hai mujhe 
Yeah he played a dirty game this time
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Dhanraj K orders se Mera Kya Lena Dena
I have waited enough for NeiVika. Aaj serf NeiVika se MATLAB hai mujhe
I'm not waiting for NeiVika and Yuvika's FIL scenes
But it is smart move from his side. At least there is 1 villain who can play.
Episode in 2 mins gotta go...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Thank you
Yeah even I'm only looking forward for balcony scene and Vidur scenes....I'm desperately waiting for Riya's entry and her death
It's not good to wait for someone's death specially if that person isn't Shobhna. Aacha nehi lagta 
But it is smart move from his side. At least there is 1 villain who can play.
True
I don't get why Shobana took a promise from him , he was anyway going to be a roadblock in her investigation so why this unnecessary scene?
Kyun? It's a smart move & good for Yuvika too at least she can learn many things about business watching Dhanraj.
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90