The registrants would definitely nbe less toxic than him

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
The registrants would definitely nbe less toxic than him

Hi 
Hi my fellow bong
Aaj Itnaaaa sannata kyun?
Vidur ka spy upar chal geya Kya? 

Not feeling well , but still going to watch the episodes ( going to skip Shobana's scenes cause i can't look at her otherwise I'll puke
)
Kartik Chala geya, bhul jaaa ushe aur ushke ring ko 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Not feeling well , but still going to watch the episodes ( going to skip Shobana's scenes cause i can't look at her otherwise I'll puke
)
Take care beta 
I am only looking forward to the balcony scene of NeiVika 
Ok
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90