aree but only said kaam hogi na .so it I thought u know so much abt their love life 🤣
Aree nahi nahi.. aise karo call kushal n ask, he knows better than us

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aree but only said kaam hogi na .so it I thought u know so much abt their love life 🤣
Aree nahi nahi.. aise karo call kushal n ask, he knows better than us

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Aree nahi nahi.. aise karo call kushal n ask, he knows better than us
Haan toh should I ask for radhi or shivangi?
Tabhi mujhse pehle khatam kya 🤣
He has already long list n experience too.. so reject shivi n radhi option
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
He has already long list n experience too.. so reject shivi n radhi option
yaar the way he was saying I was rich bad boy and I stopped after I meet u .it shut aradhana up 🤣
weekend pe pure din bed mein watching beyhadh 
yaar the way he was saying I was rich bad boy and I stopped after I meet u .it shut aradhana up 🤣
Haan after radhi giving looks his reply was aur main kya karta

Maya ka jadoo
Maya ka Mayajal mein phas gayi
these two r seriously making me forget arshi yaar why r they so cute.