Allu Arjun tweeted for Jawan

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Allu Arjun tweeted for Jawan

SRK replied:

https://twitter.com/SidMalhotra/status/1702238216701776211?t=1UgPE5qBlzixilo8iEk6KQ&s=19
Kjo bechare ki movie Dunki se clash karane nikla hai
11th show of Jawan for me today, the movie doesn't get old 🤧 great repeat value
Jawan is doing really good, I can tell because today, I was in a tier C city and the theater for 12PM show was 80% full, which is generally not the case for this area
This audience was different because they were actually clapping and doing what people were doing on screen
which made me realize that the director has added scenes he wanted public to mimic, it was a nice touch. I enjoyed it much more with this audience
Shah is so happy these days. So happy to see him happy.
Shah is so happy these days. So happy to see him happy.
I am waiting for a press conference or some event, our man is limiting himself to advertisements and movies, how will I meet him? 
11th show of Jawan for me today, the movie doesn't get old 🤧 great repeat value
Jawan is doing really good, I can tell because today, I was in a tier C city and the theater for 12PM show was 80% full, which is generally not the case for this area
This audience was different because they were actually clapping and doing what people were doing on screen
which made me realize that the director has added scenes he wanted public to mimic, it was a nice touch. I enjoyed it much more with this audience
11th show omg what a fan u r 
Good to see crowd on 12pm show too.
Thats directors dream come true haina @ bold :)
Originally posted by: SoniRita
11th show omg what a fan u r
Good to see crowd on 12pm show too.
Thats directors dream come true haina @ bold :)
I think Atlee understands what audience likes, he was Shankar's assistant and has 100% success ratio
Even SRK got no chill
https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/1702258664873115798?t=-q84-7JhHdtH_qKhksPCRg&s=19
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
9