Originally posted by: Viswasruti
I think she is from Gujarat or Rajasthan.
Of course, not from Sri Lanka.
I think her maayka is in Rajasthan and sasural in Gujarat (or vice versa)
Not from Srinlanka for sure
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
I think she is from Gujarat or Rajasthan.
Of course, not from Sri Lanka.
I think her maayka is in Rajasthan and sasural in Gujarat (or vice versa)
Not from Srinlanka for sure
Since the fall of Fakar, they are constantly hitting over 6 an over
PAK: 35-1 after 8 overs
END OF OVER 8
8 runs
PAK: 35/1
CRR: 4.37
Babar Azam
18 (17)
Abdullah Shafique
12 (20)
MD Shanaka
2-0-14-0
Pramod Madushan
4-1-16-1
Welallage brought
Bhai humein to bahut pareshan kiya tha, inko thoda to karo
She sounds like have a good knowledge I think .Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I think her maayka is in Rajasthan and sasural in Gujarat (or vice versa)
Not from Srinlanka for sure
END OF OVER 8
8 runs
PAK: 35/1
CRR: 4.37
Babar Azam
18 (17)
Abdullah Shafique
12 (20)
MD Shanaka
2-0-14-0
Pramod Madushan
4-1-16-1
The kid is back with a gleeful smile and a magical hand! Wellalage started his spell.
Dunith Wellalage, Left arm orthodox, comes into the attack
A slip in place
ICC adds Super Series and Super 7 twist to 2027 ODI World Cup The new structure, revealed on Wednesday, was introduced to "enhance consequence"...
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
0