Originally posted by: mishkil88
yes ...from wiki. Prasad jawade hero of this was also part of EK's majhiya priyala...
I know because I happened to watch couple episodes on you tube. but after seeing typical ekta show I did not continue
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mishkil88
yes ...from wiki. Prasad jawade hero of this was also part of EK's majhiya priyala...
I know because I happened to watch couple episodes on you tube. but after seeing typical ekta show I did not continue
Originally posted by: mishkil88
yes ...from wiki. Prasad jawade hero of this was also part of EK's majhiya priyala...
the male lead here is not Prasad Jawade....... Prasad is in colors marathi show called Kavyanjali.....
This show is such a copy that i feel bg music is also copied.....
we were talking about old shows not this one.
the male lead here is not Prasad Jawade....... Prasad is in colors marathi show called Kavyanjali.....
This show is such a copy that i feel bg music is also copied.....
Kalacba episode hopeless hota.
In which century we r living and FL is herself is a doctor ,how can she tolerate such crap ?
Kahihi dakhavatat.
Kalacba episode hopeless hota.
In which century we r living and FL is herself is a doctor ,how can she tolerate such crap ?
Kahihi dakhavatat.
aga te 12 yrs old copy paste kartaat aahe recycle karaayla
tari pan abuse nasaaylya paahije we are in 21 century
but this is star cha main focus on FL in every show.
aga te 12 yrs old copy paste kartaat aahe recycle karaayla
tari pan abuse nasaaylya paahije we are in 21 century
but this is star cha main focus on FL in every show.
Arpita they killed Raman Ishita ga... I cannot fathom the exact copy to copy scenes here... Tyancha newspaper wala scene pan... Maarla yaar.... 
Arpita they killed Raman Ishita ga... I cannot fathom the exact copy to copy scenes here... Tyancha newspaper wala scene pan... Maarla yaar....
So do ML and FL die in the show?
Are nahi.. They r very well alive till the end of the episodes.. Though they seperate n number of times in the original but still stick with each other till the end..
I meant that by putting copy to copy they r killing the essence of Raman Ishita in original
Are nahi.. They r very well alive till the end of the episodes.. Though they seperate n number of times in the original but still stick with each other till the end..
I meant that by putting copy to copy they r killing the essence of Raman Ishita in original
ओरिजिनल serial EK ची होती का?
कारण leads च seperation हा तिचा आणि बालाजी telefilms चा हातखंडा आहे.
Promo out https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLSaNXuShaA/?igsh=MWxqbHd6ZGpleDdpMQ== First Promo...
Here is the new show promo starting from 15 December. To compete with Tarini they are moving so fast. Looks like Pravaah knows their TRp will be...
Hey guys Here is the promo for another show on Zee Marathi: titled Tarini Seems it’s long time pending show jagdhatri that has been renamed as...
530