Hume topic ki kya zarurat hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hume topic ki kya zarurat hai
Yeh bhi sahi hai
Tum dekhti ho Kkk? Favorite hai?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
i watch.. u? this season not following ll watch later.
divyanka was best female in kkk na
Yes my fav too, dhakad girl.
She and Jenni, action undercover duo hojaye! Koi sunle hamare baat 🤣
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Yes my fav too, dhakad girl.
She and Jenni, action undercover duo hojaye! Koi sunle hamare baat 🤣
Haan koi iski baat sunlo 
Mein bhi vision dekhti hoon lakin yeh makers yahan nahin aate hai
unfortunately !
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Mein bhi vision dekhti hoon lakin yeh makers yahan nahin aate hai
unfortunately !
actors might cm here na? will they read our post?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
i watch.. u? this season not following ll watch later.
divyanka was best female in kkk na
I also watch . I loved diyanka season.and I believe that she won but they made Arjun win since he is colours face. this season is bad. they r favouring shiv and ashiwarya I think .
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Tum dekhti ho Kkk? Favorite hai?
Haan most of the seasons I have watched .
Pata nahin