
btw now am free. How id ur os going? We were planning to write one more na. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

btw now am free. How id ur os going? We were planning to write one more na. 
If vampire diaries was in bhojpuri 


https://youtube.com/shorts/CiQz5Wbb3MA?si=SUsGRXcRXufPV6Zi
Here to give attendance on new AT 
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i trust after that one confusion she would disappear forever
abhay can take lessons from her.




Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
btw now am free. How id ur os going? We were planning to write one more na.
I’m trying to make it different in the
department but I’m stuck for now 
Thank you for clarifying 
hee hee okayOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m trying to make it different in the
department but I’m stuck for now
let me know if u wanna brianstorm ideas 
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
hee hee okay
let me know if u wanna brianstorm ideas
I will
also what was the OS we were going to write? Was it the birthday one or just some episodes where Abhay could’ve been a vampire more? 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k