Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Like RK he needs to not give ah-sh^t
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Lba0RHhb8U4
Even RK seems to have a thing for Adi. 
The only time I have seen her is in that song from Rocky Rani
she seemed cute, but i heard she can't act for her life
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
The only time I have seen her is in that song from Rocky Rani
she seemed cute, but i heard she can't act for her life
That is true!
yeh humsey naa ho paayega


and believe me..I really tried ..

https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
Millennials(at least those born in the 80's) clock Dhurandhar as propaganda. Gen Z doesn’t even register it as anything that serious. And that’s...
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/EGkowZ2uBdE
4