Hayee...qatilana...SM pe bawal machega bahut zyada if these 2 do some hot photoshoot...I wish karein but nahin karenge 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hayee...qatilana...SM pe bawal machega bahut zyada if these 2 do some hot photoshoot...I wish karein but nahin karenge 😐
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I have the best option for you you can skip her scene and watch her scenes with farooq
I will watch the show for Kubra.
Ok so don't waste your time and watch all the episodes
I find him very good looking and classy. More classy than Faysal Qureshi.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
maya looked good in that campaign with wahaj but the second one I saw her makeup looked too plastic and the clothes were tacky
Which second one?
I loved her in that sky blue saree at that mobile launch.
I find him very good looking and classy. More classy than Faysal Qureshi.
50+ handsome mei I feel it's Adnan siddiqui who looks the best.
Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
Hayee...qatilana...SM pe bawal machega bahut zyada if these 2 do some hot photoshoot...I wish karein but nahin karenge 😐
Ek ad, photoshoot ya music video ya drama kuch toh karle 
I find him very good looking and classy. More classy than Faysal Qureshi.
Adnan Siddiqui and Babar Ali are way more classy and good looking than FQ. This guy is above all of them
Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
50+ handsome mei I feel it's Adnan siddiqui who looks the best.
Babar Ali also looks good.
I will sing besharam rang when I see him
And he will show you thenga,he only has eyes for me,loyal af
