I meant her gussa will reduce a bit . and it is obvious whenever he comes close she becomes fluttered.
That has to happen else how story ll move before another breakup
@bold: Woh uski pyaar hai.. Rey ka pyaar kich rahi hai 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I meant her gussa will reduce a bit . and it is obvious whenever he comes close she becomes fluttered.
That has to happen else how story ll move before another breakup
@bold: Woh uski pyaar hai.. Rey ka pyaar kich rahi hai 
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
That has to happen else how story ll move before another breakup
@bold: Woh uski pyaar hai.. Rey ka pyaar kich rahi hai
wah Kya line hai. Kiki ka pyaar bhi Hai 🤣
haan kiki bhi hai line mein.. Rey pyaar on demand
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Maya Maya Sab Maya
All her dialogue wr awesome n outstanding.. jenni ka performance simply stunning.
Sam ka suggestion so i watched recently
Haan aur khud nahin khatam kiya
I'm taking my time beech mein VMs aur review karti hoon toh jab time milega pursue karungi
I have seen over the years with actors that if u have very good bond offscreen then that translates into very good on screen chemistry.
depends on the actors but Ekta Ma'am has a keen eye.
Some are great off but not ready to do much onscreen toh even with good chemistry you can feel something odd. Lakin jab dono equally involved hai then it's a hit and like Aransh they give you that feeling of burning your screen
Ya give it a try, thriller romance type hai lakin unka alag hi maza espe because of Maya. Sometime you feel her and sometimes you are like no baby, what you've done ain't right, but depends on what type of viewer you are.
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Haan aur khud nahin khatam kiya
I'm taking my time beech mein VMs aur review karti hoon toh jab time milega pursue karungi
Haan
Take your own time n enjoy the show.
I'm enjoying and honestly the more I watch Jenni as Maya, the more I have lots to say about her. Kash bata sakti hoon ya review mein likdun?!!! Do you want me to tell you
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I'm enjoying and honestly the more I watch Jenni as Maya, the more I have lots to say about her. Kash pata sakti hoon ya review mein likdun?!!! Do you want me to tell you
Sure u need to write up.. If u have things to share then go ahead.. I would love to read ur pov
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sure u need to write up.. If u have things to share then go ahead.. I would love to read ur pov
One is personal so I can share abhi.
You know there are actors who express themselves well with their eyes but Jennifer as Maya performed with them. Matlab kabhi nahin dekha aisa level kha expression and intensity, man!