Originally posted by: trouble_006
Top pe pinned comment bhi Ramu ka hai
Suna hai uski performance bhi aisi hi thi KKK mein
Ramu BB ky jesy kkk main bhi freeloader hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Top pe pinned comment bhi Ramu ka hai
Suna hai uski performance bhi aisi hi thi KKK mein
Ramu BB ky jesy kkk main bhi freeloader hai
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Folks, humare Naagin 7 ke lead
#AyeShemdiPsssss 🐍
#NaagTownBro
#NaagmaniMeinGharJayengaTera
Naagin7 main ghoslu ko cast kiya hai 🤣😂😂
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Folks, humare Naagin 7 ke lead
#AyeShemdiPsssss 🐍
#NaagTownBro
#NaagmaniMeinGharJayengaTera
Just one question on that outfit, kyu?
Why is this more entertaining than the actual show? 
Consistent king 
I swear man.... He is such a waste performer.... Archu and even aishwarya are doing better than him.... Jo ek baar eliminate bhi hua, tab bhi usko nikala nahi 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I swear man.... He is such a waste performer.... Archu and even aishwarya are doing better than him.... Jo ek baar eliminate bhi hua, tab bhi usko nikala nahi 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
You watch it?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I swear man.... He is such a waste performer.... Archu and even aishwarya are doing better than him.... Jo ek baar eliminate bhi hua, tab bhi usko nikala nahi 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
Kabhi usko bachaney ky liye undercover bana dety Hain, kabhi no elimination rakhty hain, kabhi dino ki waja sy bach jata hai.
ya.... Basically mom watches, so even I do kinda thing 😂😂😎
poora sequence hi fake hai uska.... Full scripted... I won't be surprised if they declare him as a winner.... Dino is consistent... But I doubt if they will show that he won...Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kabhi usko bachaney ky liye undercover bana dety Hain, kabhi no elimination rakhty hain, kabhi dino ki waja sy bach jata hai.
Like dharmesh was really really nice.... But tanna ko winner bola tha 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842