Sach mein
He has serious problems of self obsession like Sam said
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sach mein
He has serious problems of self obsession like Sam said
no wonder aradhana is running from him🤣
Haan
Sometime his post put me thinking.. main bhi kuch kaam nahi
She is distant
I am waiting for their dance .so much angst and intense love in it.
Tabhi toh GF nahin hai life mein🤣🤣
I am waiting for their dance .so much angst and intense love in it.
Me too🤗
Hai na 😉. Kya aap bhi
I am waiting for their dance .so much angst and intense love in it.
Yes. Tom we ll get
lol.. self love ko bohut seriously leliya hai

He doesn't like to share his pyaar