Rehearsal mein agar pakra gayi 🤣 will try to reply if I can.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rehearsal mein agar pakra gayi 🤣 will try to reply if I can.
I don't think so, he regrets a lot
ok no worries. yeah concentrate there . then ur teacher will get anger on aransh 🤣
so is aradhana 😂
Sach mein bohut confusing hai
Suddenly this thought crossed me..
ok no worries. yeah concentrate there . then ur teacher will get anger on aransh 🤣
Lol, teacher nahin hai yahan peh sab amateur hai, but I'm replacing someone today toh todha Time hai to reply
I hv this experience.. 

She is now the redflag while Rey is behind her
Yaar yeh ladka sach mein pagal hai

yeah what all he puts na 🤣