I think so, Tannaz Ma'am shared a picture on her story with Nausheen Ma'am at the bakery, kuch toh hone wala hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think so, Tannaz Ma'am shared a picture on her story with Nausheen Ma'am at the bakery, kuch toh hone wala hai
Good question
yeah I remembered some time back .U had said yesterday.
there is a saying na pretty girls fall for toxic men .don't do that 😂
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
A show that I didn't understand the purpose. Matlab nahin dekha but joh suna hai, Anupama ko mujhe samajh nahin aya. She is the definition of Mahanta
Mahanta ke upar kuch hai toh woh anupama hi hai. 
who toh alag level kush hai . bechari Shivangi . Kushal ne pura face mein facial Kya 🤣
point noted my lord

who toh alag level kush hai . bechara Shivangi Kushal ne pura face mein facial Kya 🤣
woh kush hum kush

kushal ke pure face cake mein chup gaya
Bohot kuch bolna unke bare mein honestly.
On a serious note, I thought it was a promising show when I heard about the plot, but unfortunately, failed!
Reminds me of Shaadi Mubarak jahan Preeti the protagonist challenged her badtameez son and stood for her atma saman (but yeh wala ki bad timing ti)
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Bohot kuch bolna unke bare mein honestly.
On a serious note, I thought it was a promising show when I heard about the plot, but unfortunately, failed!
Reminds me of Shaadi Mubarak jahan Preeti the protagonist challenged her badtameez son and stood for her atma saman (but yeh wala ki bad timing ti)
Why can't they show proper journey of anupama and end it.. dragging for no reason